NATIONAL ORGANISATION OF USERS AND SURVIVORS OF PSYCHIATRY IN RWANDA
Welcome to NOUSPR
I am delighted to welcome you to our website. NOUSPR stands for National Organization of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry in Rwanda. It is an organization of people with psychosocial disability (mental health problems) and it is dedicated to support and advocate on behalf of people with psychosocial disabities. It strives towards the enjoyment of human rights of persons with psychosocial disabilities in all spheres of life.
Enjoy our site and do make contact with us.
Best regard Sam Badege, Excecutive Secretary of NOUSPR
- A DONATION THAT MOVED OUR TEARS!
- How our members are living in their particular groups
- Street kids getting to know how to read and write;
- Advocacy day in kabarore, Gatsibo district
- Celeblating the day of the african child
- This is one of the NOUSPR workshops with mental health professionals, Patients and community health worker to create a platform for better service delivery in mental health.