NATIONAL ORGANISATION OF USERS AND SURVIVORS OF PSYCHIATRY IN RWANDA
Welcome to NOUSPR
I am delighted to welcome you to our website. NOUSPR stands for National Organization of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry in Rwanda. It is an organization of people with psycho social disability which is within mental health. NOUSPR is dedicated to support Rwandan people with psycho social disabilities and advocate for their rights, favourable policies and improved service delivery by state and non state actors. Our work focuses on promoting the enjoyment of human rights of persons with psycho social disabilities in all spheres of life.
Please spare the time to go over these few pages to learn more about what we do. We will be happy if you contact us with a view to discuss how you can participate in our programmes.
Executive Secretary of NOUSPR
- Kadette Chantal – her life’s journey with psycho social difficulties
- Sculptor paints the full picture: being there for the affected person
- How peer support offers hope !
- A better future for Gatunda Street Kids
- United for better service delivery :Kabarore HC sets the pace
- Remembering the less fortunate: Day of the African child