Welcome to NOUSPR
I am delighted to welcome you to our website. NOUSPR stands for National Organization of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry in Rwanda. It is an organization of people with psychosocial disability (mental health problems) and it is dedicated to support and advocate on behalf of people with psychosocial disabilies. It strives towards the enjoyment of human rights of persons with psychosocial disabilities in all spheres of life. Enjoy our site and do make contact with us. Best regard Sam Badege, Excecutiv Secretary of NOUSPR
- ADVOCACY DAY IN KABAROLE, GATSIBO DISTRICT.
- CELEBLATING THE DAY OF THE AFRICAN CHILD
- This is one of the NOUSPR workshops with mental health professionals, Patients and community health worker to create a platform for better service delivery in mental health.
- “HEALTH TRAINING” Training of Patient expert to fight against Malnutrition
- Meeting with Patients Experts